After posting some behind-the-scenes about our annual Christmas Party, I had several requests for the menu, recipes, and Christmas Party Ideas for food that was served. So here are my Christmas Parties Food recipes.
Some of the recipes I’ve shared in the past, and some are new for this year.
I will share the whole menu and recipes with you today.
Table of contents
(Posts on The Ponds Farmhouse may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See the full disclosure details here.)
What Are Christmas Parties Food?
Each year we host an annual Christmas party. We usually host the second weekend of December, and it kicks off the holiday season with good food and good friends.
The Christmas Parties’ food is kept to small plate appetizers and desserts. Most are finger foods that are easy to pick up and consume while standing.
I shared a recent post, 15 Tips To Host A Christmas Party, and shared how I keep a record of the menu and recipes from year to year.
Christmas Party Ideas for Food
Each year I record all the food served and what was popular so I can remember to serve it again.
I also keep a list of people invited and those that attended.
This is such a time saver when I plan the next gathering.
Christmas Parties Food for 2022
Here is a list of the Food Menu for 2022 Annual Christmas Party.
I’ll begin with items that we purchased and then share the recipes for all the food we prepared.
Y’all know I don’t like to cook. However, I love to entertain. You will notice that several items are store-bought as a result.
- Mixed Nuts – Aldi’s
- Pickles – Aldi’s
- Olives – Aldi’s
- Cheddar and Colby Jack Cheese – Aldi’s
- Cheese Straws – Aldi’s
- Franks N Blankets with Spicy Mustard- SAM’s Club
- Artisan Meat & Prosciutto Wrapped Mozzarella – SAM’s Club
- Spanakopita – SAM’s Club
- Chocolate Brownie Bites – SAM’s Club
- Mini- Cinnamon Rolls – SAM’s Club
- Belgian Cocoa Dusted Truffles – Aldi’s
- Cinnamon Star Cookies – Aldi’s
- Chocolate Mint Star Cookies – Trader Joes
Next are the recipes that we prepared for the party. Here you will notice that Brad does a lot of the preparation of these dishes.
- Cured Cold Smoked Salmon with capers, cream cheese spread, and crackers
- Brad’s Pulled Pork Sliders
- Walnut Baked Brie with blackberry jelly.
- Artichoke & Sun-dried Tomato Bites
- Bite-Sized Ranch Cheese Balls
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Fudge
- Pickled Okra wrapped in Salami with cream cheese spread – Easy to Make at Home – Just spread cream cheese on Large Hard Salami and roll around a pickled okra pod. Secure with toothpick if needed.
Click Image For Details
More Party Recipes
The following are recipes and Christmas Party Ideas for Food we have served at past Christmas Parties.
I hope you enjoyed these ideas and recipes.
Pin It To Remember It
Did you find some great ideas you’d like to save for future reference? Hover over the images you’d like to save and pin to your favorite Pinterest Boards when you see the PIN button.