Y’all know I love an easy recipe and this homemade coleslaw is probably the easiest coleslaw recipe I’ve tried. So here is a great coleslaw homemade for the perfect side dish with all your summer recipes.
You can use fresh cabbage or prepared coleslaw mixtures which really adds to the easy factor.
I like to prepare the recipe a few hours before serving to allow all the ingredients to mix and marinate well.
(Posts on The Ponds Farmhouse may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See the full disclosure details here.)
How to Make Coleslaw Handmade
First, gather supplies for homemade coleslaw.
- Cabbage or Small Bag of Coleslaw Mixture
- Feta Cheese
- Ramen Noodles
- Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Sliced Almonds (optional)
Coleslaw Best Recipe
If using fresh cabbage, chop approx. 2 cups of cabbage.
Crush Ramen Noodles into small pieces.
Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl with a lid and add Brianna’s Real French Vinaigrette and toss. Then store in refrigerator until ready to serve the Coleslaw Best Recipe.
This is a great side dish for The Best Ahi Tuna Recipe and Wasabi Mashed Potatoes. Click here to see more side dish recipes.
- 2 Cups of Cabbage or Coleslaw Mix
- 1 Ramen Noodle Pack
- 1 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 1/8 cup of sliced almonds (optional)
- 1/8 cup of vinaigrette salad dressing (Brianna's Real French Vinaigrette is yummy)
- Chop 2 cups of cabbage or use 1 small bag of coleslaw mix
- Crush ramen noodles into small pieces
- Mix together in bowl with a cover
- Add feta cheese and almonds if desired
- Pour vinaigrette cover mixture and stir until will coated.
- Store in refrigerator for 1 - 8 hours before serving.
- Will keep in refrigerator for 5-7 days.
I usually use Brianna's Organic Real French Vinaigrette however any creamy vinaigrette will work.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 244Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 10mgSodium 677mgCarbohydrates 23gFiber 3gSugar 6gProtein 5g
Please note that I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I include basic calorie and nutrition information for recipes as a courtesy. However, due to wide variations in brands, nutrition data is subject to change for every user. Nutrition data is calculated using Calorie Counter App and information is entered as accurately as possible. We subtract all sugar alcohols from erythritol and xylitol from the final carb count because that is how THM calculates carbs.
Homemade Coleslaw Dressing
This is the vinaigrette dressing that I prefer for this recipe. However any creamy vinaigrette will work.
This homemade coleslaw recipe is such a great side dish with seafood.
Tasty and delicious with every bite.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Pin It To Remember It