Here are some “It’s so Easy Even I’ll Make it” Breakfast Recipes. These are great for hosting a brunch as well.
Easy Bacon & Egg Breakfast Muffin Recipe
Great for brunch or a fast breakfast in a few bites.
See this full brunch Friendsgiving Menu and Recipes.
Spicy Cheese Wafers
This was perfect for a Vintage Inspired Tea Party!
Blueberry Pecan Pancake Bread Pudding
Easy to make ahead of time dessert or breakfast recipe
- 8 Frozen HomestylePancakes
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups half and half
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 - 6 ox. package fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Wash Blueberries and allow to dry
- Grease 8x8 Baking Dish
- Cut pancakes in half and place in baking dish with flat edge down in two snug rows.
- Scatter blueberries and pecans over and in between pancakes
- Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour evenly over pancakes
- Chill over for 4 hours or over night
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Bake 35 - 40 minutes or until puffed
- Let stand 10 minutes
- Sprinkle with remaining blueberries and pecans
- Serve warm
- Drizzle with Honey Sour Cream (optional
Prepared dish can be frozen for up to one week before baking.
Remove from freezer and place in refrigerator 24 hours before cooking.
Reserve small portion of blue berries and pecans to garnish after cooking.
Amount Per Serving Calories 209Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 114mgSodium 218mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 1gSugar 16gProtein 6g
Please note that I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I include basic calorie and nutrition information for recipes as a courtesy. However, due to wide variations in brands, nutrition data is subject to change for every user. Nutrition data is calculated using Calorie Counter App and information is entered as accurately as possible. We subtract all sugar alcohols from erythritol and xylitol from the final carb count because that is how THM calculates carbs.
Ranch Tater Tot Casserole
Great Breakfast Recipe to prepare ahead of time and pop in oven just before breakfast.
- 32 oz Bag Frozen Tater Tots
- 2 lbs Bacon, cooked crispy
- 1 oz. Dry Ranch Salad Dressing Packet
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 8 Eggs
- 2 cups Milk
- Preheat Oven 350° if you plan to cook immediately
- Cook Bacon until crispy and crumble
- Toss Bacon, frozen tater tots and cheese together
- Whisk Eggs, Milk and Ranch Salad Packet together until smooth
- Pour tater tot mixture into greased baking dish
- Pour egg mixture evenly over the tater tot mixture
- Cover and Bake or Cover an refrigerate overnight
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Calories 247Unsaturated Fat 0g