Add Vintage Charm with Wooden Bowls and Breadboards
I love to display collectibles
First, begin to gather your collections. If you collect vintage crocks, they are an excellent choice for decorating above your cabinets.
They can be filled with other vintage collections or left empty.
What to look for:
A handmade basket looks great alone or filled with greenery, flowers, fruit, etc.
To keep the cabinet tops from feeling too heavy, I mixed the baskets with a few crocks to make the vignettes more interesting.
This cabinet top display includes crocks, vintage scales, and a collection of pottery pitchers.
Budget - Friendly Vintage Amber Bottles
Here are some
Rules To Follow
t1. Use decorations that you use infrequently.
2. Add collections to your cabinet tops.
3. Decorate with vintage and antique decor.
4. Protect valuable and breakable decor by displaying it out of reach.
5. Use this space to store hard-to-store collectibles.
6. Group vignettes in uneven numbers. Either three or five items will make the vignettes interesting.